[build2] build2 0.14.0 released

Matthew Krupcale mkrupcale at matthewkrupcale.com
Sun Jan 23 15:08:17 UTC 2022

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 9:21 AM MM <finjulhich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Matthew, do you intend/have time to release rpms for build2 0.14 for F35 or 36?

Apologies for the delay on this--I did confirm that the patches fixed
the OpenSSL issue [1], but I haven't had time to investigate the
PPC64LE C++ modules issue.

So perhaps what I'll do is just disable the build on PPC64LE for now
and push v0.14.0 to F35/36. Alternatively I could just disable those
failing modules tests so at least PPC64LE can use the latest build2
minus working compiler C++ modules implementation. I'll do that today.