[build2] build2 0.14.0 released

MM finjulhich at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 14:21:41 UTC 2022

*> > > >* > Now I'm running into some issues during testing:
*> >* >
*> >* > 1. OpenSSL 3.0 (Fedora 36) appears to have deprecated rsautl and
*> >* > instead suggests to use pkeyutl, so it looks like bpkg might need to
*> >* > be updated for this
*> > > >* Will look into it and get back to you, thanks.
*> Ok, we've finally fixed this (as always, things are messier than>
one would hope). It requires two patches, one to libbutl and one> to
bpkg:

> https://git.build2.org/cgit/libbutl/commit/?id=c6ea3d784ee9

> https://git.build2.org/cgit/bpkg/commit/?id=073f4ed111b0
> Let me know if there are still issues.

Hello,

Matthew, do you intend/have time to release rpms for build2 0.14 for F35 or 36?

Rds,