[build2] error when trying to compile build2

Phillip Shelton phillip.shelton at cardno.com.au
Wed Feb 23 06:20:10 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have not been able to work out the self-sighed certificate yet.
So instead I though I would go straight to a local install.  But because I ran the b-boot configure command expecting to be able to download the latest packages the config.bin.suffix was set to -stage.  Now I want to rerun the configure step and set the config.bin.suffix to the null string.  How should I go about that? Because at the moment it seems stuck as -stage

Phillip Shelton
Senior Transport Modeller
Cardno

Phone +61 7 3877 6991
Address Level 11, 515 St Paul's Terrace, Fortitude Valley, 4006 Queensland Australia
Postal Locked Bag 4006, Fortitude Valley 4006
Email phillip.shelton at cardno.com.au  Web www.cardno.com

Cardno operates a quality management system that has been certified to ISO 9001.

This email and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). All electronically supplied data must be checked against an applicable hardcopy version which shall be the only document for which Cardno warrants accuracy. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of the information contained in this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to this message and immediately delete and destroy any copies of this email and any attachments. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Cardno.