[build2] C++ modules: how to generate the modules-list for own library

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri May 5 10:28:55 UTC 2023

Wilhelm Meier via users <users at build2.org> writes:

> Actually I have to migrate an own header-only C++ library (for embedded
> devices) to C++ modules. As I read in to build2  documentation, the library
> has to provide a modules list in the form <module>=<path> ...

Hm, can you point out which documentation gave you this impression?

I am guessing you are referring to the pkg-config (.pc) files that need
to contain this information for installed libraries. These files are
generated automatically by build2. For details, see:

https://build2.org/blog/build2-cxx20-modules-gcc.xhtml#libraries