[build2] C++ modules: how to generate the modules-list for own library

Wilhelm Meier wilhelm.meier at hs-kl.de
Thu May 4 14:21:27 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I'm trying to use build2 together with C++ modules. Looks like build2 is
the only build-system aware of c++ modules.

Actually I have to migrate an own header-only C++ library (for embedded
devices) to C++ modules. As I read in to build2  documentation, the
library has to provide a modules list in the form <module>=<path> ...

Is the any tool to generate such list other than manually or kind of
scripting?

Regards,
  Wilhelm