[build2] error when trying to compile build2

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Mar 28 09:59:18 UTC 2022

Phillip Shelton via users <users at build2.org> writes:

> I was going to try to use the staged copy of build2, but realise that
> I am not sure how to insert that into the toolchain instructions. Your
> 0.14.0 version comes in an archive called build2-toolchain-0.14.0, but
> your staged code only supplies the build2 code, not it's dependents, or
> a build-mingw.bat file.

The staged equivalent of build2-toolchain-0.14.0 can be found in the
0.15.0-a.0/ subdirectory here (https://build2.org/community.xhtml#stage
links to this location, FYI):

https://stage.build2.org/0/

Please try to follow exactly the same steps as you did for 0.14.0
(including downloading and unpacking build2-baseutils-0.15.0 and
build2-mingw-0.15.0 packages which can also be found in the above
location).