[build2] build2 0.14.0 released

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jan 25 13:58:11 UTC 2022

Matthew Krupcale via users <users at build2.org> writes:

> The former issue it seems is that there's a conflicting typdef unalign
> [4] in lz4.c:346 versus the one in xxhash.c:166, both of which are
> included in lz4.cxx.

Fixed:

https://git.build2.org/cgit/libbutl/commit/?id=23c07078a9f2790b96a6ee6a6183911aaec71533

Also filed an issue with upstream:

https://github.com/lz4/lz4/issues/1053

> The i686 issue appears to be a failing bpkg test to do with an invalid
> certificate date [5]. Haven't had a chance to reproduce locally yet to
> investigate further.

Yes, annoying. I looked around and there doesn't seem to be anything
wrong with the certificate (it's in bpkg/tests/auth/default-cert.pem).
If you have access to the machine, could you run the following command
and see what it produces:

openssl x509 -noout -dates -in bpkg/tests/auth/default-cert.pem