[build2] build2 Action for GitHub Workflows

Fabian Meyer fabian.meyer at posteo.de
Wed Apr 20 19:27:27 UTC 2022

Hi Boris,

actually I have no specific preference for the name of the repository. I
just kind of used the naming convention which is popular among Github
Actions like setup-node, setup-go, setup-matlab, setup-rust and so on.
However, I have also seen GitHub actions with a "action" post-fix, e.g.
"build2/setup-build2-action". What do you think about this one?
Also as you might have figured, the "build2" part is redundant in the
qualifier for the action (organization + repo). We could also save the
"build2" in the repo name, because it belongs to the build2 organization
anyway.
What do you think about "build2/setup-github-workflow"? Or closer to
what you proposed "build2/setup-github-action"?

TBH, I find four words in the repository name a bit too many, that's why
I'm proposing different names ;) But that's just my opinion. Feel free
to pick whatever name you find suitable.

Regards
Fabian