[build2] Build libodb-sqlite using system libsqlite3 on macOS

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:37:49 UTC 2021

Le 05/10/2021 à 12:41, Boris Kolpackov a écrit :
> bpkg build libodb-sqlite "?sys:libodb/*" "?sys:libsqlite3/*" \
>    config.cc.poptions=-I/usr/local/opt/sqlite3/include \
>    config.cc.loptions=-I/usr/local/opt/sqlite3/lib
>
> BTW, this is discussed in more detail in the toolchain introduction,
> specifically:
>
> https://build2.org/build2-toolchain/doc/build2-toolchain-intro.xhtml#guide-system-deps
>
> https://build2.org/build2-toolchain/doc/build2-toolchain-intro.xhtml#guide-unpackaged-deps

After hovering these pages, I decided to put the config.cc.* in the bpkg create command instead, and it was perfect. bpkg complained about libodb being a dependency but I didn't have to add a config.cc.loptions and config.cc.poptions.

Thanks again for your help, I'll move to the other runtime libraries.
--
Regards, Adnan RIHAN

GPG: D433-5C63 (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
⇒ If you are not using GPG/PGP but want to send me an encrypted e-mail: https://encrypt.to/0xD4335C63.