[build2] Using ssh-git

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Mon Oct 29 16:10:08 UTC 2018

As I wrote to Joel, I have some problems with the ssh part, maybe I user
the wrong schema ?

The in module looks like the one I was looking for, thanks.

Super doc, I will surely read them a few times :-) So much nice information
!

I just used a lot of time trying to find a good package system, and I found
both conan, vcpkg and hunter, but build2 was not really visible, and when I
found it it took me some time to realize the scale of this project. A short
introduction with some examples would have helped, and maybe even an
introduction on C++ weekly :-)

/BL