[build2] Overriding repository location locally

Per Edin per.edin at sequence-point.se
Tue Oct 9 13:49:57 UTC 2018

> 1. Do bdep-init immediately after cloning when you still have Internet.
>    Once this is done, no further repository fetched will be performed
>    (unless your change libirina's repositories.manifest).
>
> What do you think, will any of these work for you?

This would work! I'm slowly understanding how all of build2 is connected
and what part does what. I "solved" it by manually configuring the project
with b, but that became cumbersome when the number of dependencies grew and
I only wanted to override one of them. Passing config.import.... to bdep
worked equally great.

Thanks!

// Per