[build2] Boost package

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Fri Nov 2 22:02:12 UTC 2018

On 11/02/2018 12:51 PM, Boris Kolpackov wrote:

> Note that 'b2' is the name used by bjam/boost-build. Are you taking about
> that or about build2?
Ohh, sorry I was not aware of the ambiguity, I meant b2 as the lazy
version of build2, I can see that I need to not do that :-)
> If you are talking about build2, the header-only libraries are supported
> since the last release. And the underlying model (we call them "binless"
> libraries) is general enough to also handle module-interface-only
> libraries in the future.
Ok, so nice ... so boost is really a god test case, as it contain a lot
of header only things.

So many possibilities, build2 really need to build some momentum, to
make more people dare to try using it.

/BL