[build2] Boost package

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Nov 2 11:51:36 UTC 2018

Bo Lorentsen <bl at lue.dk> writes:

> Sorry, I was wondering if the ability to not being able to make header only
> packages in b2, has the same effect on the upcoming c++ modules (not related
> to boost), as these to methods seems related ?

Note that 'b2' is the name used by bjam/boost-build. Are you taking about
that or about build2?

If you are talking about build2, the header-only libraries are supported
since the last release. And the underlying model (we call them "binless"
libraries) is general enough to also handle module-interface-only
libraries in the future.