[build2] : Is there a way to ignore buildfile(s) of upper directories?

Mueller Tobias (DC-MH/EMF1) tobias.mueller2 at boschrexroth.de
Tue Feb 27 07:33:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have the following directory structure:
Root/
buildfile
    Test/
        PIL/
        buildfile

Now I would like to build only the buildfile in directory Root/Test/PIL/. However if I run build2 in this directory it tries to build the upper buildfile in directory Root/ as well.
In the verbose information the upper buildfile and config file is used by the amalgamat?!

Is there a way to build only the projects below a directory ignoring the buildfiles in upper directories?

Best regards
Tobias