[build2] How to detect and configure #define macros?

Joshua Olson 0joshua.olson1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 16:07:52 UTC 2017

I'll let you know when/if I finish the package. :)

libodb's cppget src-url property still looks the same to me from here.

I imagine it's easier for now not to make separate stub bpkgs for native
dependencies (I have no intention yet of maintaining them). On the topic of
maintenance burden - don't forget to give cppget package maintainers the
ability to transfer/share ownership.

Josh