[build2] Where to find config options?

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:26:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm probably missing something very obvious, but I totally fail to find a
complete list of possible config options?
I searched in b and bpkg commands see if there is a way to obtain such list
but didn't find it yet, and I searched in their help and online pages
(which are the help basically)
but so far no luck.

Is there such a reference documentation somewhere?
My understanding is that these these options can be easily extended
so I suppose that some way to see the currently available list is necessary?

Meanwhile, side question related to this: I was looking for how to specify
which version of the cl compilers installed with Visual Studio to use in
one configuration.
If the only way is to use different vsvarsall.bat when building it will be
problematic when
working with different cls.

A. Joël Lamotte