[build2] Arch Linux - build2-toolchain added in AUR

Filipe Verri filipeverri at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 22:29:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

Before I publish the packages, I would like to have some ideas about their
description.

My initial thoughts were:

libbutl: "Collection of utilities that are used throughout the build2
toolchain"
build2: "Open source, cross-platform utility for building C++ code"
libbpkg: "build2 package manager - runtime libraries"
bpkg: "build2 package manager"

Thank you in advance,
Filipe