[build2] Wildcards and pattern exclusion

Moldmann Max (DC-MA/ENG52-NA) Max.Moldmann at boschrexroth-us.com
Fri Apr 7 17:26:56 UTC 2017

Hi Boris,

exe{main}: {h c}{** -Template*}

did it for me now, cause the files all match this pattern.
But it still would be nice if I could exclude all files below a certain path as the pattern you suggested didn't work (same error message as before):

exe{main}: {h c}{** -Templates/*}

One remark:
Build2 doesn't seem to produce exit codes >0 for a failed build which would be nice when included in scripts.

Concluding I can state Build2 is MUCH faster than my old parallel make build! Awesome work!!!

Max