[build2] C++ modules: how to generate the modules-list for own library

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed May 10 12:25:27 UTC 2023

Wilhelm Meier <wilhelm.meier at hs-kl.de> writes:

> Can build2 solve this?

Yes, I suggest that you study the example found here:

https://github.com/build2/cxx20-modules-examples/

>From your other emails I gather your approach is to write whatever
first comes to your mind (like assigning some kind of mapping to
cxx.modules) and expect this to work. While you are of course welcome
to continue with this approach, I personally don't believe it is a
wise way to spend time. As the saying goes, "hours of trail and error
will save you minutes of reading the documentation and/or studying
the examples".