[build2] Build error on openbsd 7.1

Dirty Dawn dirtdawn777 at protonmail.ch
Wed May 25 13:36:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

ok, I received the answer, it is written on the pax command page in the -x flag where it says that the default format is ustar.
I did a little test, I ran the following command:
tar -cf ar.tar pkg_inst.txt

then:

pax -vf ar.tar
and the output is:
-rw-r--r-- 1 kalte kalte 20160 Apr 3 09:39 pkg_inst.txt
pax: ustar vol 1, 1 files, 30720 bytes read, 0 bytes written.

I think this empirically confirms that the default format is ustar

HTH and thank you for your time.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.