[build2] Build error on openbsd 7.1

Dirty Dawn dirtdawn777 at protonmail.ch
Sun May 22 12:29:46 UTC 2022

Hi,

detail in the attached file, there are errors related to tar.
I tried many different ways to use gtar but I wasn't able.
The error in my opinion is related to the --version switch not supported in openbsd tar version.
If the commend i run wasn't the one you meant, let me know and i rerun tests.
Thank you

Sent with ProtonMail secure email.