[build2] Build error on openbsd 7.1

Dirty Dawn dirtdawn777 at protonmail.ch
Fri May 13 16:48:42 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have no expertise on CI but for testing just drop me an email.
I try to build with new staged version and the previous error is gone.
There is another error:

1st error
c++ build2/build2/cli/cxx{init}
c++ build2/build2/cli/cxx{rule}
ld build2/build2/exe{b}
ld: error: libbutl/libbutl/libbutl-stage-0.15.0-a.0.6ebefaae2072.so: undefined reference to vtable for butl::uuid_system_generator [--no-allow-shlib-undefined]
c++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
c++ bpkg/bpkg/cxx{bpkg}
c++ bpkg/bpkg/cxx{system-repository}
c++ bpkg/bpkg/cxx{cfg-info}
c++ bpkg/bpkg/cxx{rep-info}

2nd error
ar bpkg/bpkg/libue{bpkg}
ld bpkg/bpkg/exe{bpkg}
ld: error: undefined symbol: butl::uuid_system_generator::generate(bool)
>>> referenced by package.o.ii
>>>               package.o:(butl::uuid::generate(bool)) in archive bpkg/bpkg/libbpkg.u.a

ld: error: libbutl/libbutl/libbutl-stage-0.15.0-a.0.6ebefaae2072.so: undefined reference to vtable for butl::uuid_system_generator [--no-allow-shlib-undefined]
c++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
info: failed to update (for install) dir{build2/}
info: failed to update (for install) dir{bpkg/}

Thank you so much.

Sent with ProtonMail secure email.