[build2] build2 0.14.0 released

Matthew Krupcale mkrupcale at matthewkrupcale.com
Mon Jan 31 01:32:54 UTC 2022

On Sat, Jan 29, 2022 at 9:11 AM Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> wrote:

> I see, thanks for digging into this. FYI, we've re-generated the test
> certificates to expire in 2037 to avoid this in the future releases:
>
> https://git.build2.org/cgit/bpkg/commit/?id=76678d4186603fda18c929b0f09ca4ea312b72de

Thanks, I actually ended up just taking that patch for F34 since it
was easier than disabling the tests (v0.15.0 will obviously include
the patch as well whenever it's released).  I've left the
_TIME_BITS=64 for the glibc >= 2.34 distros (F35+) though in case the
user encounters such a certificate in the wild on 32-bit archs.

I've finally managed to push updates for F34-F36 now [1-3]! Thanks
everyone for bearing with me and Boris for being so quick to help me
patch things for distro!

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-671d829ea0
[2] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-802c1344d5
[3] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-751cec40dd