[build2] build2 Action for GitHub Workflows

Fabian Meyer fabian.meyer at posteo.de
Wed Apr 13 20:27:06 UTC 2022

Hi Boris,

thanks for the feedback. Just switched the install process for Unix
systems to the offline version, which gave the whole things some
speed-up. It is now possible to specify either "latest", "staged" or an
explicit version for the action.
Still using the install script though. What's the actual benefit of
using the scripts inside the archives directly?

Windows is still open, I will look into that when I have more time.
Powershell is not my favorite shell after all :D.

Sure, I would love to move the GitHub Action to the build2 organization
and become a contributor.
You would have to tell me how I / you / we can move the repo. Or will
you just fork it?
Anyway, I will be busy during the easter weekend, so I won't be
reachable that well until Monday / Tuesday.

Regards
Fabian