[build2] Build libodb-sqlite using system libsqlite3 on macOS

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 12:48:25 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm trying to build libodb-sqlite using system libsqlite3 installed using brew, and get the following error:

> % bpkg build libodb-sqlite "?sys:libsqlite3"
> error: unknown package sys:libsqlite3

In my case, libsqlite3 is available in /usr/local/opt/sqlite

Does it mean bpkg can't find libsqlite3, if so how to tell bpkg where sqlite is? Thanks for your help

PS: Sorry if it's a duplicate, it appears I wasn't a member of the list previously so I subscribed and sent again.
--
Regards, Adnan RIHAN

GPG: D433-5C63 (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
⇒ If you are not using GPG/PGP but want to send me an encrypted e-mail: https://encrypt.to/0xD4335C63.