[build2] Importing module interface partition

Sosuke Imai s.i.sosuke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 02:54:27 UTC 2021

Nice to meet you.

Let me ask the way to import module interface partitions in other
partitions.

In my understanding, a module interface partition can be imported by other
interface partitions which belong to the same module.
ex)
export module egret.fundamental:concepts.integral_constant;
import :concepts.static_value; // I want to import
egret.fundamental:concepts.static_value;

With b command, I got the following error messages:

> libegret/egret/fundamental/concepts/integral_constant.mxx: error: failed
> to correctly guess module name from
> libegret/:egret/fundamental/concepts/mxx{static_value}
>   info: guessed:
> egret.fundamental:concepts.integral_constant:concepts.static_value
>   info: actual:  egret.fundamental:concepts.static_value
>   info: consider adjusting module interface file names or
>   info: consider specifying module name with cxx.module_name

Can I correctly compile with updating buildfile in a suitable manner?
(Or did I misunderstand some c++module specifications?)

I use build2 with cloning from github.

(commit e3a05597ec42ed02230918fe0bcada3dbb521209)

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Sosuke