[build2] pkg-config file name

Paul Stath PStath at jmawireless.com
Fri Mar 20 18:42:26 UTC 2020

Hi Boris,

So I rebuilt using the build2-toolchain-0.13.0-a.0.20200320114650.76f6babc3565.tar.xz archive.

$ b --version
build2 0.13.0-a.0.a18661636cd1
libbutl 0.13.0-a.0.34466f10506f
host x86_64-redhat-linux
Copyright (c) 2014-2020 the build2 authors.
This is free software released under the MIT license.

The libstudxml.pc, libcutl.pc, libodb.pc, libodb-boost.pc and libodb-boost.pc files were properly generated can seems to have the correct contents.
This looks like exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks for the quick turn-around!

--- Paul