[build2] Installation Error on Manjaro

Alex Syrnikov san at masterspline.eu
Tue Apr 7 08:09:41 UTC 2020

IMHO, build system MUST start whole process (not just compilers call)
from setting environment for himself:

LC_NAME=C # do not remember why
LC_MESSAGES=C # to fix messages parsing not just build system but IDE too
LC_COLLATE=C # to fix patch sorting order in directory by ls -1
patches_dir | while read f; do patch -p1 < "$f"; done

LC_ALL=C

LANGUAGE=C
LANG=C

This will not only fix compiler run but other tools and IDE messages
parsing. And off cause this will make exotic errors in external tools.