[build2] Sublime Text Syntax Highlighting

Markus Pawellek markuspawellek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 20:20:55 UTC 2019

Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> wrote:

> I've invited you and you are welcome to move the repository there,
> it should definitely make it more discoverable (you will still be
> the owner). The only thing I would suggest is changing its name
> to build2-sublime (i.e., it is build2 support for Sublime rather
> than the Sublime package for build2 or some such).

Thank you very much for the invitation.
I have already moved the repository to the organization.
But right now, I am not able to rename it because I do not have
permission for this kind of stuff.
I should have done this before the transfer process.
So I am sorry.
I agree with the renaming and would even suggest to name it
'build2-sublime-text'.
This should make it clear that we mean the text editor.
After that, I would like to add this repository to the package control
list of Sublime Text
so it will follow the standard process for publishing packages.
Hence, it will be more discoverable and easier to install by a user of
the text editor.