[build2] How to download git repositories using ssh protocol

Luiz Fernando Afra Brito luizfernandoafrabrito at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 05:30:00 UTC 2019

Now build2 isn't asking me for password anymore. Well, I think bitbucket
url doesn't have the suffix #master and I did not read carefully the error
message. I thought it had downloaded successfully.

Sorry.

But the ssh problem is real. The error message is:

fetching
git:/home/luiz/Documents/learning/graphics/graphplayground/ssh:/git at bitbucket.org:luizufu/libgraph
(prerequisite of dir:/home/luiz/Documents/learning/graphics/graphplayground)
querying
/home/luiz/Documents/learning/graphics/graphplayground/ssh:/git at bitbucket.org:
luizufu/libgraph.git
fatal:
'/home/luiz/Documents/learning/graphics/graphplayground/ssh:/git at bitbucket.org:luizufu/libgraph.git'
does not appear to be a git repository

and the repository exists.
error: unable to list references for
/home/luiz/Documents/learning/graphics/graphplayground/ssh:/git at bitbucket.org:
luizufu/libgraph.git
  info: re-run with -v for more information