[build2] build w gcc 8.1.1 + c++1y fails ( also gcc 8.2 )

MM finjulhich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:22:59 UTC 2019

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 at 13:29, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>
wrote:

> MM <finjulhich at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > >Can you think of anything else that is special about your installation
> > >of Fedora? Do you have another machine (maybe a VM) where you can try
> > >this?
> >
> > To recap: I did this on another F29 box I have.
> >
> > 1. Uninstalled all odb/libcutl rpms
> >
> > 2. Installed
> https://masterspline.gitlab.io/build2-linux-packages/rpm_packages/
> >
> > 3. Did this
> >
> > https://codesynthesis.com/products/odb/doc/install-build2.xhtml#unix-odb
> >
> > Same errors.
> >
> > I did this as root.
>
> Hm, can you try it as a normal, non-root user? Maybe that's the cause?

No joy

bpkg create -d odb-gcc-8 cc config.cxx=g++ config.cc.coptions=-O3
config.bin.rpath=/usr/local/lib config.install.root=/usr/local
config.install.sudo=sudo

created new configuration in /home/hich/builds/odb-build/odb-gcc-8/

bpkg build odb at https://pkg.cppget.org/1/beta

same errors.

I could grant access to the host if there's time to try it.

MM