[build2] Generation of compilation databases on Linux

luizfernandoafrabrito at gmail.com luizfernandoafrabrito at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:09:46 UTC 2018

I did try to apply your suggestion but it didn't work as well.

I don't know how bear works but I noted that b command outputs to stderr. Maybe this could be an issue?

I ended up using the following command to generate the compilation database:

$ b -v |& compiledb

where compiledb is a program that parses compilation commands.