[build2] Issues with my first attempt at build2 CI

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:04:44 UTC 2018

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 at 13:42, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> wrote:

> Klaim - Joėl Lamotte <mjklaim at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Would it make sense to have an error when opening a scope to a
> > directory that do not exist?
>
> It can be desirable to open a scope with the directory only existing
> (and being automatically created) in the out tree.

I see.

Well another idea (but a bit stretched) would be to allow bdep to do
the git-clone+configure+build in one operations using an url instead
of the current directory, implying automatic git submodule
retrieval...
But yeah that's far stretched.
I have an idea for something potentially over bdep but I'll get to
that discussion soon, I need to check some stuffs before.

Joël