[build2] [bug] Targets not built if not used by the first target appearing in a buildfile

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 18:54:37 UTC 2018

On 24 March 2018 at 16:01, Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why does this implicit behaviour happen only on the first target?
>
> A. Joël Lamotte
>

>From what I learned recently, this is actually the behaviour of `make`
right?
I don't know much of it's details, I never had to write a makefil from
scratch so far (I've used tons of build systems but not make directly).
I'll learn it to make my understanding of the syntax faster.
I still feel this is a weird exception to have a target built automatically
but not the others (or any target actually), it feels non-uniform.
But it's not super important.

A. Joël Lamotte