[build2] [bug] Failed assertion with hacky repository/package

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Jun 6 09:36:55 UTC 2018

Hi Joël,

Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim at gmail.com> writes:

> First: now that there is a mirror on github, should we report bugs there?

You can report them either on GitHub or on the mailing list, whichever
you prefer. If it's all the same to you, we prefer the mailing list.

> If yes, 1. in which repository's issue list? it seems hard to decide when
> tools use each others, because one could pass wrong data to the other so
> the source is not where there is the crash.
>
> 2. consider only having one issue list for the whole project? using tags
> to have an idea of the identified tools involved.
>
> 3. I believe If no, consider closing all the issue pages and clarify
> where to report issues.

Yes, this is a very good point. We looked into having a single, project-
wide issue list (that would probably be ideal) but it appears this is not
supported by GitHub (unless we miss something). Any suggestions?

> Now with the issue [...]

This should be fixed in the latest staged version.

Thanks,
Boris