[build2] How to have temporary files in /tmp

Heck Fy shitpoet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:43:14 UTC 2018

Hello!

I try to create minimalist setup with build2 without additional directories
and files - just one buildfile (like one could have with make and
Makefile).

Currently I can compile my project using just single buildfile but all
intermediate files (.o, .d, .ii, .pcm) are placed in the same folder.

How to configure build2 to place this files in another folder? Ideally, in
/tmp subfolder. And if possible output binary file back to the project
folder? And do all this without creation of additional configuration files
or directories besides the single buildfile I already have in my project
folder.