[build2] Adding a package in a project seems to break the project build

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:23:53 UTC 2018

On 15 July 2018 at 18:37, Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Is this a correct way to use --package?

I re-read the part of the help about `bdep new` and found that indeed nested
packages are not allowed. If I understand correctly, this means that
if a directory have a manifest,
then there should be no other manifest in subdirectories.
I guess my issue then becomes: there should be an error when trying to
attempt to add
a package inside another (or even a project inside another?)
Just an error report should be to disambiguate the situation for users.

Joël