[build2] Single test across multiple build configurations

Ankur deDev ankur.dedev at tuta.io
Thu Jan 25 04:39:20 UTC 2018

I am sorry I completely missed the config.test description in the documentation.

It works great for the previous test case. It is also working fine after adding layers of build configurations in the build tree and nesting them using amalgamation. But in this case, as "The targets are resolved relative to the root scope where the config.test value is set" I had to define the variable "config.test=$(my_test_target)" in the multiple config.build and give the my_test_target variable from the command line, for example:
b '{test}(./src at bld/{<complicate_pattern_on_build_tree>})' my_test_target=dira/exe{testa1}

It is a great feature, improving a lot scalability for my usage.
Thanks for your help!