[build2] Unable to consume unpackaged library

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Dec 31 08:38:45 UTC 2018

Luiz Fernando Afra Brito <luizfernandoafrabrito at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm trying to initalize a project with GLFW library but I' getting
> segmentation fault when I run *b* command.

That was a bug that is now fixed. Thanks for the report and for providing
the reproducer script! (And sorry for the delay in getting back to you --
I was on holidays.)

The fix will be in the upcoming release. In the meantime you can try
the latest staged version. It's the same build instructions except you
should get the install script here:

https://stage.build2.org/0/

And let us know if you run into any other issues.