[build2] usage issues/feedback

Robin Moussu robin.moussu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:53:47 UTC 2018

Hello,
Thanks a lot for the quick response, it was really appreciated, especially
with the amount of details you gave.

I didn't take the time to play with build2 today, since I was fighting some
mighty c++17 template template parameter packs in a great recursion battle
for a personal project! It was really fun, and if we except my headache I
enjoyed it!

I will try, probably next week to build the latest version of build2
toolchain, to check if the bug I found was fixed, as well as testing more
complicated stuff (like adding dependencies and cross-compilation. If I
encounter others difficulties, since you look really interested by feedback.

Have a great day!
Robin.