[build2] Handling of skipped files

Moldmann Max (DC-MH/ENG52-NA) Max.Moldmann at boschrexroth-us.com
Tue Nov 21 17:26:57 UTC 2017

Awesome, I like it.
> skipped updating 17 target(s)

A minor detail: I think " skipped updating 17 targets" would be better.
Even "skipped updating 1 targets" doesn't feel too bad and it makes the output less noisy without the braces.

I'm fine with not seeing what exactly is being skipped and resorting to "b -v" to get more verbose information about that. But some people might like an option to get the skipped files listed after the actually compiled files (this would be an improvement over the old interwoven output).

Thanks a lot!
Max