[build2] Is clang compilation database supported?

Guillaume Racicot gufideg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:39:43 UTC 2017

Thanks for the response.

No need to scramble your agenda around, but thanks a lot for showing your
support :)

The three questions are legitimate. For number 3, I can imagine IDE to only
want to get the compilation database quickly, so there might be a use case
to generate it separately. But only support it while updating the project
might be enough for a start.

I played a little bit with the KDevelop cmake plugin, and I want to check
if with only a clang database and custom commands I can get the IDE to work
with a build2 project. I'm not extremely familiar with their codebase yet,
but working on this might be a good start for me.

Thanks again, your efforts on this project are highly appreciated. We are
in great need of a build system like build2.