[build2] How to detect and configure #define macros?

Joshua Olson 0joshua.olson1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:13:06 UTC 2017

Sorry for the confusion. And ignore my last comment about #defines.

To rephrase, can the build system extract macros from a project's source,
whether that means printing a list, making a config header. or something
else? Or is that out of scope for now?

I imagine one could look for #ifdef, #ifndef, and all-caps identifiers, but
almost anything could be changed a la -D define flags so there's no
completely 'correct' way to do this.