[build2] How to setup a header-only library package

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 20:35:30 UTC 2017

I am trying to make a package of a small header-only library
but fail to find how to set it up so that it have a target name
to make headers available to the user targets.

I looked for the target types in the build2 sources but can't
figure out which one should I use or if any is available for this case.
I suspect that something like "dir" might work but just from
the sources with no documentation I'm not sure.

Or maybe I don't need to set a target, in which case how do I make
the include directory available to the other packages
declaring this one as a (build-time) dependency?

A. Joël Lamotte