[build2] Feedback on the tutorial

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Dec 20 15:17:04 UTC 2017

Thanks for the feedback. I am planning to rewrite the introduction
(hopefully for the next release) at which point I will incorporate
your suggestions.

Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim at gmail.com> writes:

> It would be useful to have pre-built binaries of build2 ready to be used
> for people who want to just try this tutorial.

We want to try and keep the "everyone builds from source" approach since
it has many advantages (upgrades, etc). We do want to provide a simpler
"download and run" script/batch file for those who just want to kick
the tires.

Boris