[build2] buildfile syntax documentation

Mateusz Wykurz wykurz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 02:06:49 UTC 2016

Thanks!

I was trying to set up some kind of wildcard rule to build all cpp files in
all subdirectories, but I can't figure out how. Is that supported? I
browsed few projects out there and they seemed to be explicit about files
that are getting built.

What I'm looking for is something like:
lib{mylib}: cxx{ < find all cpp files matching a wildcard > }

Cheers,
Mateusz