[packaging] Package for doctest

Markus Pawellek markuspawellek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 20:31:10 UTC 2019

Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> wrote:

> 1. You can probably remove repositories.manifest -- it's highly
>    unlikely this package will have any dependencies.

You are right.
I have removed it.

> 2. I see the description-file in the manifest points to
>    README_PACKAGE.md. Generally, for cases like this, we would
>    probably want to point it to upstream/README.md since we
>    display this information in the repository web interface,
>    for example:
>
>    https://cppget.org/libstud-uuid
>
>    Maybe try it and see what happens ;-)?

Thank you.
I have removed PACKAGE_README.md and pointed the description-file to
upstream/README.md as you suggested.
It works like a charm.

> I've invited you to the build2-packaging organization so you should
> be able to move it there. Probably makes sense to call the repository
> just doctest rather than build2-doctest, similar to other packages.

Thank you very much for the invitation.
I have already moved the repository to the organization and renamed it
to 'doctest'.

> Once you've done this, it would be great if you could also publish
> it to cppget.org using the bdep-publish command.

I have published the package with the version 2.3.5+1.
For all configurations the tests were successful.
The package is waiting in the queue.