[packaging] Package for doctest

Markus Pawellek markuspawellek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:39:26 UTC 2019

Hello,

looking at the build2 packaging repositories, I tried to create a
build2 package for the header-only library doctest.
The library can be found here:
https://github.com/onqtam/doctest
The package, I have created, can be found here:
https://github.com/lyrahgames/build2-doctest
I was testing the package with the command 'bdep ci'.
There were no problems.
But I would appreciate suggestions for improvements because I am
unexperienced concerning the packaging process.
If you would like to put this package into the build2 packaging
account, what would be the best procedure for me to publish it?
Thank you in advance.

Greetings
Markus