[packaging] libapr README url fix patch

Dale Lukas Peterson hazelnusse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 01:46:35 UTC 2019

Hi Boris,
 I've been trying to get this finished and have a start here:
https://github.com/hazelnusse/Catch2/tree/build2

I don't think I have fully wrapped my head around bulid2 so I probably have
something not quite correct. In particular I don't know if I've got the
export.build2 stuff correct or quite how to test it. I think probably I
need to create a simple application that depends on catch2, following the
example in the manual and see if what I've done works correctly?

About the only thing I've done is to verify that the result of `b install`
looks reasonable, and I think it does:
[I] luke at t480s ~/r/C/Catch2> t /tmp/install
/tmp/install
├── include
│   └── catch2
│       └── catch.hpp
├── lib
│   └── pkgconfig
│       ├── libCatch2.shared.pc
│       └── libCatch2.static.pc
└── share
    └── doc
        └── Catch2
            ├── LICENSE.txt
            ├── manifest
            └── README.md

7 directories, 6 files

I do have 2 questions:
1) the pkgconfig files have the following lines:
Libs: -L/tmp/install/lib
Is this desired for header only libraries?

2) I made the name in the manifest as well as the project in the
boostrap.build both be Catch2. Experimentally it seems that the project =
Catch2 from bootstrap.build is used to name the directory where the
LICENSE.txt, manifest, and README.md go. I was a bit confused by this and
wonder if you could explain when you might have different values for the
name and the project?

If you think it makes sense for me to create a pull request now to Catch2,
I can do so and we can continue discussion on the PR -- I just wasn't sure
how far I am from what would be reasonable to call "done" on this. I took a
look at the Catch2 python script used to create a single header... and hmm.
Not sure I have time to go there at the moment.

Sincerely,
Luke

--
relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman